Saturday, October 22

Just Simply Gorgeous

Lucky's on the "Other End".
Can I call you Heather? (I think I heard a YES!!!) What can I say about Heather’s outfit other then, “Just Simply Gorgeous”! The first thing that caught my eye was her nice knit sweater; doesn’t it remind you of sheep’s wool or the clouds on spring day? (a.k.a. My Dreams.) Her sweater is made just thick enough to keep you nice and warm on a fall afternoon. (Can you say, COZY!) What can you say about her nice brown cork heels and her brown satchel bag? (Speechless!) On to her shorts, don’t you think they make her legs look longer than then what they are? (Duhh, that’s the point.) I only wish I had legs like that because they’re long, smooth and sexy. (Uhh, what about the shorts???) Her shorts are great but look at her watch; usually those are the kind that “clad” and “bulky” on women but there are always “exceptions” to the Fashion Rules. The watch actually ties her Necklace in perfectly. (ONE QUESTION!!!) Heather, can I clone you? (Obsessed I Know, but I’m JUST KIDDING!!!)

Checkout the outfit behind, don’t you think it looks even better? The Mannequin looks like she’s singing, “Stop, in the Name of LOVEEEE!!! Before you break my HEART!!!! (Remember that song? If not, GOOGLE IT!) I wonder where Heather shops. (Address Please!) I also wonder who she’s talking to on her phone. (Can you say MEDDLESOME???) I personally think she’s scheduling lunch with her date for today, what do you think? (Okay, I’ll shut up and get back on Topic.)

If any woman had on this outfit, they should feel like a “Model” but act like a Lady”. (Umm, what’s that supposed to mean???)By that, I mean you should know that you are worth a million bucks but act as though you’re no better than any other woman. With that, you’d have a gorgeous outfit and a “touch of class” which could score the man of your dreams. (a.k.a. My Dreams.)



No comments:

Post a Comment