Thursday, October 27

Business or Pleasure?

Mr. Snuggles wants "legs" for desert.
Question: “Woman with Class”, or “Total Snob”??? (I’ll take “Woman with Class” for $500 Alex.) The answer should be obvious to ANY “Fashion Enthusiast”. (Answer: Class Duhh.) Sadly this photo did not come with a name, but I think I’ve found one. (Bing!) Her face looks like a Mandy, so I think that’s what I’ll call her. (Mandy BABYYYYY!!!) Mandy, where did you get your outfit and please tell me it is under $200. (Okay, I won’t press my luck.) Look at those stockings, aren’t they just perfect? Her legs are so smooth and slender that it makes you wonder, “How does she do it”? (So what’s missing?) Whether it’s on the outfit or the person, something needs to GRAB the audience’s attention. I believe in Mandy’s case, her hair should be blond. (Madonna BABYYYYY!!!)

Miss Mandy is probably 24, but her outfit makes her look MUCH MORE mature and sophisticated. (Umm, what’s that supposed to mean???) As you all know, most young women like to “show the goods” to ANY and EVERYBODY for attention. (Hey look at me, I’M PRETTY!!!) Mandy is grabbing more attention without showing anything at all. Her cleavage isn’t out there for the world to see and her rear-end isn’t on the front-page newspaper. (EXTRA, EXTRA, see all my Baggage!!!) So even if Mandy’s a “Total Snob”, at least she knows how to dress with class. (Mandy: 1/ Haters: 0!!!)

Mandy’s outfit is one of the first I’ve seen where her bag is a “low profile” item. (And you’re point please???) In a woman’s mind, a bag is one of the MOST IMPORTANT items that represents her status in the world. So, if you don’t have a $500 Gucci bag, then you’re a “nobody” in society right? (WRONG! My bag didn’t make me, and a WOMAN probably made my bag!!!) Mandy didn’t need a $500 Gucci bag to show that she had class, she just needed herself and a little “Fashion Sense”. Overall, I LOVE Mandy’s outfit and it gets 2 thumbs up.



No comments:

Post a Comment