Tuesday, November 15

College Fashion Tips 2011

Dust Mite said He Teaches Fashion 101
So who is this DIVA with the pretty smile and face to match? (It’s ME at 20 Duhh!) Well whoever she is she needs a name. (I think I’ve got one!!!) I think I’ll call her Stephanie. (Yayy Stephanie!!!) Look at this picture, don’t you wonder if she’s at a cookout. (Two hotdogs PLEASE!) You’d have to drag me KICKING AND SCREAMING to get me to go dressed like that because THE SECOND I get mustard on my dress I’MMA LOSE IT! Stephanie, your dress is BEAUTIFUL and the sun adds more light to make you shine like a *Superstar*. Need an example, just look at me. (Just Kidding! I’m no *Superstar*.)

Closet Creatures take note, this is either one of those situations where Stephanie’s older than she looks, OR Stephanie is dressing older than she looks. (What do you think?) My guess would be that she’s college student in a teenage body. (Her face gives it ALL away.) Regardless of whether she’s old or young I know one thing, this is DEFINITELY NOT Stephanie’s first time looking good NOR will it be her last. Stephanie has CLEARLY been bitten by the “Fashion Bug” and has been infected with “Fashion Sense”. (You LUCKY girl YOU!) I think I might have an Idea to get some of Stephanie’s “Fashion Sense”. (A CRAZY idea actually!) Can I clone your brain then eat it so I can have your “Fashion Sense” in my head? (I’M HUNGRY!!!)

Take a CLOSE LOOK at Stephanie’s outfit. Don’t you think she’s making a “Fashion Statement” wearing a bracelet on her right arm and leg? (Umm, maybe?) I think she is, and her statement has to be “Get Right and Fly Straight!” (Okay, I don’t get it either?) Speaking of “Right”, I just noticed how perfect Stephanie’s flats go with her dress. (A match made in Heaven!!!) In fact, the whole picture looks like the cover-shoot for a popular fashion magazine. I can see it now, “College Fashion Tips: 2011” featuring Miss Stephanie. When people grab this issue and see this picture they are going to LOVE EVERYTHING about it. Stephanie, your outfit is “Glam” deserves two thumbs up.


No comments:

Post a Comment